Med Spa in Doctor Phillips, FL
At Spa Blue, We Offer a Variety of Med Spa Services to Help You Plump Your Lips, Erase Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Reduce Fat and Improve Your Overall Appearance So That You Can Look Your Best. Call or Request an Appointment Online.
Table of Contents:
What is a Med Spa?
What treatments are offered at med spas?
What treatments does your med spa offer?
Why should I choose Spa Blue near Doctor Phillips, FL?
A “medical spa,” otherwise known as a med spa or medi-spa, is a clinic that is run by medical professionals, is overseen by a medical doctor (a dermatologist or plastic surgeon), and offers medical treatments, often alongside more traditional spa treatments, such as massages and facials. The types of treatments and who administers those treatments is what differentiates a med spa from a regular day spa.
Med spas offer cosmetic medical procedures that are often administered by a licensed physician, a certified physician assistant, or nurse practitioner and other trained medical professionals. Medical treatments are generally defined as procedures that affect the living tissue of the body. Cosmetic treatments are those that are designed the enhance the physical appearance of certain areas of the body. Because these treatments are not required for the physical well-being of the patient, they are elective. A treatment that affects the living tissue of the body and is performed electively are considered cosmetic medical treatments. These are the types of treatments commonly offered at med spas.
The treatments and procedures that are offered at med spas across the country vary, but they are generally focused on non-invasive (i.e. non-surgical) dermatological and plastic surgery treatments. These include injectables, such as Botox®, dermal fillers, such as Juvederm®, laser treatments for hair removal, skin rejuvenation using microdermabrasion or photofacial pulsed light (IPL), cellulite and skin tightening treatments, spider vein removal, and chemical peels, among many others. Not every med spa will offer all of these treatment options, and others will offer many more than this. Additionally, while many med spas will offer traditional, non-medical spa treatments, others will be more clinical in nature. What kind of med spa you choose will be determined by your specific needs and what kind of atmosphere you feel most comfortable in.
Spa Blue, serving Orlando, FL, and the area, is a fully licensed medical spa. We offer treatments for the skin, face, and body and work with you to develop a personalized plan to help you reach your goals of looking and feeling better. We offer a multitude of treatments, including but not limited to:
– Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®, Juvederm®, Radiesse®, Belotero Balance®, Bellafill®, and Vitrase that help erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the face
– Lip fillers to help you gain fuller lips
– Eyelash extensions
– Vampire Treatments, such as hair restoration and micro-needling, and the facial and the facelift, which all inject the patient’s own plasma into the skin to help the body’s natural healing process and create new, fresh skin cells
– Body contouring and skin tightening using JuvaShape™, a non-invasive treatment for cellulite and sagging skin
Skin treatments, including:
– AquaGold® fine touch™, which treats fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven skin tone
– Chemical peels to treat acne, reduce the appearance of acne scar and hyperpigmentation, improve skin texture, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, among other things
– Dermaplaning, a physician-performed exfoliation technique using a scalpel
– Microdermabrasion, a physical exfoliation technique using a wand with a head made from tiny crystals that removes dead skin cells
– Micro-needling, a non-laser, non-surgical procedure to improve fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, and acne scars through stimulating the growth of revitalized skin cells
– Laser treatments for hair removal, skin resurfacing, tattoo removal, spider vein removal, and skin tightening, and IPL photofacials
– Nutrient IV therapy
At Spa Blue, we make it our mission to provide each of our patients with compassionate, personalized service to help them meet their esthetic goals. We take the time to talk to our patients and truly understand what they are looking for in order to give them the customized treatment plan they deserve.
If you are in the Orlando area and are looking for a specialized and experienced medical team to see to your needs, look no further than Spa Blue and Janet Beres, PA-C. Call or visit us online to book your complimentary consultation today!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED