Skin Care Treatments Q & A
Whether you are looking for general rejuvenation or to correct a specific skin condition, we can help at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center in Orlando, FL! Call us today or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Orlando FL, Bay Hill FL, Oak Ridge FL, Windermere FL, Gotha FL, Belle Isle FL and Kissimmee, FL.
If you are fed up with the trial and error method of skincare, it could be in your best interest to visit a skincare treatment center! Here at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center, our skincare experts can provide you with the best treatments available for your particular skin type. We would love to meet with you and help beautify your skin!
Which treatment is best for skin?
Since everyone has a different skin type with unique sensitivities and problems, the best skin treatment is always decided on a case-by-case basis! If you are looking for the best treatment for your skin, we can help at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center with a skin consultation. Our board-certified doctors, medical estheticians, and dermatologists can assess your skin type, evaluate the specific problems that your skin is prone to, and establish an excellent treatment plan customized to your skincare needs to help your skin flourish!
What Skin treatments do you offer at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center?
At Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center, we are proud to offer a broad range of skin treatments to provide expert skincare to the myriad of different skin types and conditions of everyday people. Some of our great skincare treatments include the following:
- AquaGold Fine Touch: Using micro channeling technology, hair-thin needles are painlessly stamped into the dermis to trigger a healing response flow of collagen and elastin to the treatment area. No downtime required and minimal discomfort. Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and improves acne scarring.
- Chemical Peels: With the application of a safe chemical solution, the outermost layer of skin in the treatment area peels off to allow for a fresher and younger-looking surface layer of skin to emerge. No downtime required minimal discomfort and recovery period. Helps to reduce discoloration, improve skin tone, clarity, and texture, and smooths away fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermaplaning: An exfoliating blade is used to gently scrape away dead skin cells and unwanted hair from your face. No downtime required and minimal discomfort. Helps to improve acne scarring, skin tone, clarity, and texture, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Medical Grade Facials: Similar to spa facials, medical-grade facials cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin, but with the added benefit of medical-grade products and equipment. No downtime required and minimal discomfort. Helps to improve skin firmness and texture, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, pore congestion, and acne.
- Microdermabrasion: An applicator gently sands away the outer layer of skin for rejuvenating purposes. No downtime required and minimal discomfort. Helps with sun damage, acne scarring, age spots, melasma, wrinkles, fine lines, and more.
- Microneedling: Similar to microchanneling, except that the hair-thin needles are inserted using a roller rather than a stamp applicator. No downtime required and minimal discomfort. Helps to improve skin tone, texture, and firmness, large pores, and reduce scars and wrinkles.
If you would like more information or have any questions about any of the services we offer at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center, please feel free to call us at (407) 772-2583 or look through the services pages on our website!
How can I get clear skin fast?
There are many treatments, products, and skincare routines out there these days that promise to give you clear skin quickly. However, it can be challenging to know which one to choose from as they are all trying to make a buck! When you come to Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center for skincare treatment, our professional estheticians and dermatologists can help you decide what product, treatment, or skincare routine your skin would benefit from most. Moreover, our skincare experts can also provide you with a wealth of resources and helpful tips on home care routines and habits that can clear up your skin and keep it that way!
For expert skincare treatments, we welcome you to Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center! If you would like to schedule an appointment with us, you can do so through our website or call us. We are located at 7565 W Sand Lake Road in Orlando, Florida, and our doors are open during the following times: Monday & Thursday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.