Med Spa Q & A
On the lookout for a great med spa near Pine Hills, FL? Well look no further as Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center offers a wide array of med spa services such as microneedling, skin care, IV nutrient therapy and more! Call us today or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Orlando FL, Bay Hill FL, Oak Ridge FL, Windermere FL, Gotha FL, Belle Isle FL and Kissimmee, FL.
There are many great benefits to visiting a medical spa! You can improve your skincare health, boost your appearance, and support your overall health. If you live in Pine Hills, Florida, and are hoping to enlist the services of an established and trusted medical spa, our friendly and professional team at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center would love to be of assistance!
How does a med spa differ from a day spa?
The difference between a medical spa and a day spa lies in the presence of a medical doctor at a medical spa and the lack thereof at a day spa. Consequently, medical spas are able to provide medical-grade treatments that are performed by licensed medical professionals, in addition to many of the same treatments offered at a day spa, like massage therapy. In this way, medical spas have been thought of as a combination of a medical clinic and a day spa. Medical spas are able to address more stubborn beauty and health issues while day spas typically attend to lighter aesthetic treatments and relaxation.
What kind of services does Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center offer?
Depending on your medical and cosmetic needs, at least one of the many services that we offer at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center should meet your needs. We are proud to offer the following services:
- Botox: With Botox injectables, you can improve the frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines!
- IV nutrient therapy: Intravenous nutrient therapy infuses nutrients directly into your bloodstream to help a number of different conditions, including autoimmune disorders, migraines, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, and Parkinson’s disease. IV nutrient therapy also boosts energy and metabolism to augment your physical fitness.
- Juvederm: This hyaluronic acid dermal filler has been clinically proven to correct wrinkles and facial folds for anywhere from nine months to a year!
- Microneedling: This treatment pricks the skin with fine needles in targeted areas to stimulate collagen production for the promotion of smoother and firmer skin. It is helpful for reducing acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, aging spots, and more!
- Medical Grade Facials: Medical grade facials can go one step further than general facials by addressing chronic conditions. While general facials can be performed in a variety of locations, medical facials consist of medical-grade ingredients that can only be found through select skincare professionals such as Spa Blue. As the skin ages, its ability to slough off dead skin decreases, resulting in clogged pores, Acne, and wrinkling. With medical grade facials, the skin turnover rate is increased, and the prescription ingredients also work to improve the skin’s overall health.
What is the most effective kind of injectable or dermal filler?
The most effective kind of injectable or dermal filler all depends on what you are hoping to achieve from treatment. There are unique benefits to each injectable or dermal filler. For example, Juvederm and Botox are uniquely effective on different kinds of wrinkles. Juvederm is particularly effective for wrinkles that appear when your face is at rest, while Botox is better for wrinkles that occur through facial movement. When you meet with one of our medical professionals, they will guide you to choosing the dermal filler or injectable that is best for you!
What should I expect from a visit to Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center?
When you arrive at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center, you will be greeted by one of our friendly receptionists with whom you can check-in for your appointment. When one of our practitioners are able to see you, they will guide you to a private room to discuss your medical history, goals for treatment, and treatment options as long as you are deemed fit to have the procedure safely administered to you.
Regardless of the treatment, you are having done, the procedure should be completed in a timely and efficient manner, and you should be able to return to work or resume your daily routine without any complications. All of our procedures require minimal to no downtime!
If you would like to experience some of the many benefits of our services at Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center, we would love to set up an appointment with you! You can either book an appointment on our website or you can give us a call. Spa Blue Skin Care & Laser Center is located at 7565 W Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819, and is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and also on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.